• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I just got finished posting a question in the tech section and before I could even view it there had already been 2 views. Don't you people have jobs?? LOL. What amazes me is the fine people that help support this forum while running machine shops and building monster truck motors. Where do you guys find the time?

Well none the less I appreciate it immensely. I thought I knew alot about BBF after owning a few but after I found this site I realized I don't know crap.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Poll won't let me respond........

Yes, I surf constantly at work. I work at a chemical plant where it is 95% monitoring the process and let it run and 5% run for your life. LOL!! I too have wondered how people post at all hours of the day and night. I work shift work, so I may be here any time.

·
Registered
898 Posts
fordsbyjay said:
OK, I just got finished posting a question in the tech section and before I could even view it there had already been 2 views. Don't you people have jobs?? LOL. What amazes me is the fine people that help support this forum while running machine shops and building monster truck motors. Where do you guys find the time?

Well none the less I appreciate it immensely. I thought I knew alot about BBF after owning a few but after I found this site I realized I don't know crap.
Some of us are just "Keyboard Jocky's" and "Legend's in our own minds" :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm an insurance agent, and I have a LOT of free time at work between calls and when I don't have anything to work on. I can usually get the daily, routine stuff done early in the day so unless something new comes up I have to entertain myself with the computer, newspaper, etc. I'm constantly checking in here and at the SmogEra.com forums.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts