460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
I hate to do this but does anyone know this guy . I sent him two sets of Crower roller lifters on 4/13/10 , He has never paid me. Told me he would get it right out in the mail and I trusted him. I have NEVER had a problem on here dealing with anyone till the person. I just don't want to see anyone else go through this. It's only $70.00 but it is the point of trust . He has made more excuses than I could post. I think I have given him ample time.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Hopefully they only had one pass left on them, and they will trash his engine.

Broncoholic, you're a piece of crap if you haven't sent the payment.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi everyone
I hate to do this but does anyone know this guy . I sent him two sets of Crower roller lifters on 4/13/10 , He has never paid me. Told me he would get it right out in the mail and I trusted him. I have NEVER had a problem on here dealing with anyone till the person. I just don't want to see anyone else go through this. It's only $70.00 but it is the point of trust . He has made more excuses than I could post. I think I have given him ample time.

Hey Pinto Been out for awhile internet was down I just got comcast @ the shop.

When I told you I wanted the Lifters I said to wait till I send ya the money.

But you insisted to send them out with out Payment anyway.
I had money in my PayPal account to send to you payment you refused to let me send it. It is a pain in tha Azz to mess with money orders.

You want to call me out on the net without emailing me.

I will just send them back, I only needed them as extras.

It is the principle of the thing I know, I told you to wait to send them, you sent them anyway. I offered to pay you via PayPal you refused.

So they are in the mail Thanks.

I will post up your tracking number later

1 - 12 of 12 Posts