460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
The attached photos are from a burglary . The photos are the results of a stupid burglar who failed to notice the resident had a pit
bull for a pet. It appears said burglar struck the dog on the head and failed to hit it hard enough. its a sad thing but if u are doing something that u put your self in something like this and this happens

·
Registered
928 Posts
unfortunately more then likely that bump on the head will be nothing to what happened to that dog shortly after if it was here in the US.

·
Registered
690 Posts
The sad thing is I wouldnt be suprised if he has to put the dog down after this.

The worst thing my lab would do to someone breaking in would be drop a tennis ball on his foot...hopefully causing him to trip on it and land in the flaming woodchipper I keep in the den for such occasions.

N

·
0 Posts
my bad i didnt read it just looked at the pics looks like the dog got him back good dog :)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont know what happen to the dog but im the type that thinks if u are doing something WRONG and this happen its your bad. if it was my dog i would fight it till the end

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Who's a good dog?....... Whooooo's a goood dog???.....Thaaaat's right your a Goooood Dog!!!

Dog deserves a proper stitch-up & all the dog treats he can eat for a job well done on a stupid thieving idiot. Too bad the dog doesn't have opposing thumbs so he could have picked up a gun & shot the guy in the balls as well just for good measure.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
The pooch needs a few stitches, the crook looks like he needs a 6' deep hole.

Shouldn't oughta be pokin around where ya don't belong!!

I sure hope the dog doesn't get put down, he was just doing his job, and did it well. I guess the guy couldn't run fast enough!! His last words before his mouth got ripped off were "Holy sh*t they got a Pit Bull!!"

Bill

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
at least the guy is dead and cant sue for pain and suffering... that would suck- being the guy that got robbed, had to have his dog put down, and then lost everything else in court over the ensuing civil suit.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i work with a guy and his dad was 91 years old and he had got a pup. a Bullmastiff and he said the dog got big did not like people coming over at nite. day time was ok just at night they said the dog got mean to any 1 but the old man and they was scared for the old man was going to get hurt and they could not checked on the old man but the dog did not like them coming over late. so they got the dog and told the old man the dog ran off. about a week or 2 later the old mans house was broke into and the old man got beat up bad. the people that broke into the old mans house knocked him down and took all his money, tv,vcr, anything that they could get money for. so i think the man got what he had coming.

NOT SURE I JUST GOT IT ON A EMAIL FROM A FRIEND

·
Registered
90 Posts
Damn!!! Dog will probably have to be put down. Eating someones face off, burglar or not will turn a few stomachs and raise questions.
The owner of the dog still has the mans family to worry about. He got what was coming though.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
I know that you warrned people. But please refrain from posting dead people. People have been banned for this so I must be equal to all.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts