All this car needs is a engine and trans it was also recerted this April
Extras Include
RJ Race Scales
TAG Weather Station
EGT Box and Sensors
Kinsler Air Density Guage
Wheelie Bars and Wing never installed
Car is Straight and Black , Drives like a dream
I am sure I am forgeting something interested parties can pm me and I will send pics to your email address.
Thanks for looking. Gregg Blakemore

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
1981 Zephyr

This car also has a title
the windows roll up and down
all glass excellent and 1/4 windows are lexan
Take Care Gregg Blakemore

Pix at end of page 1 and beginning of page 2

·
Registered
431 Posts
You getting out of racing or building another car Greg? be nice if you could post a pic here. I really like Fairmonts.
Regards.
Al

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1981 Zephyr

Hi Al not getting out of racing but I am going in a new direction. For right now I can only send pics via email my # 1 son has the flash card with him in Chicago for some reason the computer won't let me down load from my camera ?
Take Care Gregg

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1981 Zephyr

Hi all im heading out of town for 3 to 4 day's boating , I have sent pics and answered all questions so far and will answer any questions and send pics when I return.

Have a great 4th

Gregg Blakemore

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Door Car

Hi all back from boating what a great week end Lk ST Clair is awsome, back to the car I have sent pics and answered to everyone.
Thanks for looking Gregg Blakemore

·
Registered
431 Posts
Greg, my friend you should really re-considering selling this little gem!! **** them sticks!
Your giving it away at that price. Heck if ya need help getting her done, I can help ya out.
You will get bored with a Digger! The trend now is everyones going to DOOR-CARS. like I said, your only a couple hours away at most.
Git-er-done!
Al 989-494-9746

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Al this really is a sweet car thanks for the offer on help, the car is real easy to work on and wouldn't take long to put it back together ive got a fresh glide and a fresh 472 new brake pads it would take me a day.

The reason I am selling is its hard for me to load and unload it, getting in and out and driving it no problem.

Ya I hate to see it go hell you couldn't build this car for 3 times what I have in it.

I already have something in the works thats complete w/ trailer and extras.

If it doesn't sell soon I will put a streetable engine in it and sell it as a pro street car, there seems to be some interest in pro street for sale or trade. Notice the square tube frame.

Just as a roller this is a damn good deal and with all the extras I have included this is a smoking good deal.

And ya know I would be open to a good trade.
Take Care Gregg

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yeah, Greg. If I had 10 grand to piss away it would be at my place the day you posted it!!
Just HATE to see people take a bath on stuff. Hope it works out for ya in the long run.
Regards.
Al

1 - 20 of 36 Posts