460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey doug, I heard something today and was wondering if you could comfirm it ?? I heard that the 3 biggest lies in Montana are as follows...#1 I own a 50,000 acre ranch and it's completely paid for!!...#2 I own a Brand new Powerstroke Crewcab Dually and it's completely paid for!!! .....................#3 I swear sir ..I was just helping that sheep over the fence!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
:shock: What's wrong with helping out a poor defenseless sheep. :lol: Besides sheep ranching is more of a Wyoming thing anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Velcro gloves are preferred according to experts in this field. Boots don't matter much. :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Come on Doug !!! don't let them get ahead !! Three biggest lies in Kentucky. :lol:

3) Honestly that moonshine still isn't mine, officer.

2) I only Smoked it once in high school........

1) She's my Cousin, not my Sister......

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks ,i needed a good laugh tonight guys :lol:

·
Registered
53 Posts
schmitty said:
:shock: What's wrong with helping out a poor defenseless sheep. :lol: Besides sheep ranching is more of a Wyoming thing anyway.
There was a saying in this little bar in Huntley Mt, where I used to live

"It's Montana, where men are men, and the sheep are lying little sluts"

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
dfree383 said:
Come on Doug !!! don't let them get ahead !! Three biggest lies in Kentucky. :lol:

3) Honestly that moonshine still isn't mine, officer.

2) I only Smoked it once in high school........

1) She's my Cousin, not my Sister......
Thanks Dave, ya beat me to it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
56tbird said:
Hey doug, I heard something today and was wondering if you could comfirm it ?? I heard that the 3 biggest lies in Montana are as follows...#1 I own a 50,000 acre ranch and it's completely paid for!!...#2 I own a Brand new Powerstroke Crewcab Dually and it's completely paid for!!! .....................#3 I swear sir ..I was just helping that sheep over the fence!!!!!!
I thought number three was Indiana?

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Yeah, I guess you could say it's unconfirmed then :lol: :lol: :lol:
Besides, Montana is a cattle state... :wink:

Doug... 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts