460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally decided to get rid of these. I had listed them a while back but never posted pics and let the thread drop b/c I had considered using them in another build, but that project has since belly flopped and these are now definatley going to be sold...

I will give the rundown on them once again:

DOVE-A castings, have minor pocket porting and bowl work done, as well as exhaust port polishing and intake port cleanup.

I am selling them assembled just because they already are and I have no use for the valvetrain that is in them, which is all stock but in great shape, including valves/springs/retainers/locks/new valve stem seals and all that. These are ready to bolt on and should provide many thousand miles worth of trouble free 460 fun.

Both heads have been hottanked and checked for flatness/cracks and are ready to run. Right now the asking price is $200 + shipping.

-Matt

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will be selling these assembled as I mentioned above, but these pics were taken right after I got them back from being tanked abd before all the parts were put back in. But right now they ARE assembled and ready to be bolted on, assuming you want to run stock valvetrain...

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys, I replied and gave you guys some quotes. Forgot to mention that the prices I gave were for both heads combined, as they would be shipped as 2 separate packages so that you do not have to pay a freight chrage on one large package containing both heads that weighs more than 75lbs(each heads weighs~60lbs).

thanks again,
-Matt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts