460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOVE-A Block, greasy & needs to be bored. $200 (Sold)
Several sets of DOVE, C8 &C9 heads. $125 set
Cast 4.3 Crank. New $150
Pick up in Wichita Falls, Texas 76301, or you pay shipping.
John 940/631-1152

·
Registered
816 Posts
Have him ship it Foward Air, find a terminal near you & pick it up. I had one sent from Cali. to S Ga. for a $125.00.

R

·
0 Posts
is the crank int or ext balance? Im in chickasha, bout hour or so north of ya

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Balanc

Rich,

I am runing another one just like it, and we had it balanced internally, but had to add heavy metal. I guess it can be balance externally also.

Have some friends that live in Anadarko and race in Wichita almost every weekend. Maybe they could transport for you.

John

R

·
0 Posts
I guess I should have asked whos is it? Scat? Also does it have the shorter weights so it will work in a d9 block? 2.200 rj?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Crank

Rich, It did not have a name brand on the box, so I do not think it is a Scat. Was either machined in China or was a blank and machined here. I used the other crank in a D9 block and did not have to clearance anything.

John

R

·
0 Posts
2.20 rj? if so I'm definatly interested. Maybe send it back with you friends and have them shout and I'll go check it out.

Jon

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Crank

Jon, I will do it, but it will be 2 weeks. You need to come down to Wichita Falls and let me see you car run. And you need to see what a 4.3 stroker can do to liven up a BBF. We have a 4.5 bore now, but it ran the same with a 4.42 bore. John

1967 Falcon, 2800 lb. home made tube chassis, 4.5 bore, 4.3 stroke, Toilet, solid flat tappet, Edelbrock Heads, 4.88 and C-6. [email protected] in1/8.

R

·
0 Posts
should have it out in about 6 weeks or so, we have a 306" fox we run, goes 10.60's or so. We have run at Lawton a few times and Thunder Valley a lot. I think this 472 combo will be good for mid nines, just putting together a spare shortblock with a few more cubes. 2 weeks is fine, shoot me a email at [email protected] when they bring them up, thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts