460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full set of 5-lug Weld draglites with new centercaps and chrome lug plugs (plugs the unused holes). 15x3.5 with new 165r front tires. Rears are 15x10 with 7.5" backspacing and no tires. The rear's work excellent on a mini tubbed car with a stock width rearend. Tucks the tires under the car and away from the fender lips. I also have a New Wolfe racing rear mini tub kit. Not looking to seperate the package right now. $800 shipped to lower 48.
Doug

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't cleaned the wheels yet, they have been siting around the garage. Rears were drilled for slicks but the holes were welded shut. Wouldn't be hard to redrill them if needed. Tubs have never been assembled and I have the long flat part of the tub I just forgot to get a pic of them.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Partial trades for 31spline Fox length 4-lug axles, 460 oilpan for either Fox body or tube chassis car. 351w aftermarket oilpan for Fox body. Good turbo chargers. Fiberglass hood for 69 Mustang.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey check out the 2 adds I posted last night....31spl, 4lug axles and a 67mm turbo kit for a fox. Let me know if you are interested.....

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey check out the 2 adds I posted last night....31spl, 4lug axles and a 67mm turbo kit for a fox. Let me know if you are interested.....
I replied to your axle thread. The turbo kit is out of my range, all I really need is just turbos.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts