460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finnaly got my pics together. this old Quonset i picked up in march. Its in a pile right now!
Waiting on the economy to pickup before I take the plunge and re-install it. Its 25x36, and FREE!! Plan on all new metal in front and sides though. Tell me what ya think!
Will look good with some of my old gas stuff out front. The neighbors will love me...
Al

Attachments

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Al, you'll have that thing lookin nifty in no time:) Also ,you better save room for a cot,because if you keep draggin **** in ,the wife's gonna kick your *** out of the house.:p GITTER DONE:D

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like a perfect place for a boss 429 to be sitting waiting 2 be found
Dont speak too soon Duff! I saw a 69 Boss 429 Mustang for sale at the Fordswap in Belleville, Mi about eight years ago. The guy found it sitting at the end of a dead-end street in Detroit!!! Sat so long outside the hood hinges were froze.Stupid fucks tore the hood up. Jack Roush had just offed the guy$5,000. for just the heads, but the guy refused.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Al, you'll have that thing lookin nifty in no time:) Also ,you better save room for a cot,because if you keep draggin **** in ,the wife's gonna kick your *** out of the house.:p GITTER DONE:D
You think I collect ****!! You should see my ole lady! My **** is always getting squeezed out somewhere. LOL. Im surely not alone here. How many guys can find a phukin shirt in the closset? Thats why I tell her to pull my stuff out for me.

I PROMISED myself Id keep this organizedwhen it goes up. I keep future projects and parts in out-buildings.I cant wait to get this up.just wish things were not so damn bad right now.
Al

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Dont speak too soon Duff! I saw a 69 Boss 429 Mustang for sale at the Fordswap in Belleville, Mi about eight years ago. The guy found it sitting at the end of a dead-end street in Detroit!!! Sat so long outside the hood hinges were froze.Stupid fucks tore the hood up. Jack Roush had just offed the guy$5,000. for just the heads, but the guy refused.
I have to admit.....I don't believe I'd be inclined to part out a Boss, either!:eek: I think if I heard of a guy parting out a complete Boss 429, I think I'd have to hunt him down and kill him, just to be sure he'd never do it again.:p
Nice building, nicer price. BTW, I have buddy in Bay City with a bunch of antique gas station stuff. Crazy bastard, though....hotrodder.....you know the type.;)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, i know what ya mean nathan. I can still walk around though. You should see my dads place, LMAO!

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Looks just like what you described to me on the phone. Dad had one just like it 20 years ago.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Schmitty, Was that the one you mentioned that got scrapped?
For our forum members attn: I need six roof panels for this building. Anyone know of any around? 101" long.

Would sure appreciate it if somebody knows of any extra of the curved trusses, or sheetmetal.
Thanks.
Al

·
Registered
2,960 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Schmitty, Was that the one you mentioned that got scrapped?
For our forum members attn: I need six roof panels for this building. Anyone know of any around? 101" long.

Would sure appreciate it if somebody knows of any extra of the curved trusses, or sheetmetal.
Thanks.
Al
I am not sure what happened to it, but it sure isn't where Dad left it.:D Dad sold that property a handfull of years ago, and I didn't live here for about 5 years and it was gone when I came back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts