460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a chance to flog by buddy's new Ford GT last night. That thing will leave you absolutely breathless! For something with a license plate to go around corners like that and leave 200 mph effortlessly behind.....is unnatural. And it'll almost fit under the workbench, too.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh, he really is a good friend. and a dyed in the wool FORD FREAK. He collects cool Fords and DRIVES THEM.

Back to the car....It's so cool to peek thru that little back window and see the blower snout spinning a few inches from your head. You really don't just climb into this thing......you sort of "put it on" like a suit. Try to imagine this........You make a pass in your drag car and discover that there is A CORNER right at the traps. This thing could probably make that corner. Even straightaway speed is breathtaking. It's like God drops a whole new set of scenery around you every second. When you put your foot down, don't blink or you'll miss the manifold pressure gauge as it snaps from 20" vacuum to "Omigawd Boost". An absolute "E-ticket" ride. :shock:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We straightened out some twisty roads with that thing, and I thought my eyeballs would pop out through my ears. Absolutely the most fun I've ever had with my pants on. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts