MOST PEOPLE TELL THE TRUTH

THE ONES THAT DONT

I DONT DEAL WITH ANY MORE

THANKS
GEORGE

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have the parts you are looking for, I sent you a pm asking the condition of your parts and you replied" they look like used parts" with no further replies when asked for specific details, NO ONE is going to just give you money or parts without some trust being built , I'm driving 5 hours 1 way next tuesday to buy some parts from a fellow member, I haven't seen the parts but because of his helpfulness and willingness to meet me part way, I trust his word, until you grasp this concept no one will deal with you on any level, I'm out

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
turbo528onlp said:
I have the parts you are looking for, I sent you a pm asking the condition of your parts and you replied" they look like used parts" with no further replies when asked for specific details, NO ONE is going to just give you money or parts without some trust being built , I'm driving 5 hours 1 way next tuesday to buy some parts from a fellow member, I haven't seen the parts but because of his helpfulness and willingness to meet me part way, I trust his word, until you grasp this concept no one will deal with you on any level, I'm out
HES THAT I S ME SO WHAT I FOUND A NAME I LIKE BETTER

HAVE YOU EVERY DELT WITH ME OR SOLD ME ENYTHING

IT NOT YOU SHOULF KEEP TO YOUR SELF

I HAVE NEVER DID OR SOLD ANYTHING ONE ON HERE ANYTHING BAB IF I J=HAVE PLEASE WILL THE COME UP ANDSAY SO

PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST LIKE TO STRAT TROUBLE

IF YOU HAVE NOT SOLD ME ANYTHING
OR BOUGHT ANYTHING FROME ME

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
turbo528onlp said:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the parts you are looking for, I sent you a pm asking the condition of your parts and you replied" they look like used parts" with no further replies when asked for specific details, NO ONE is going to just give you money or parts without some trust being built , I'm driving 5 hours 1 way next tuesday to buy some parts from a fellow member, I haven't seen the parts but because of his helpfulness and willingness to meet me part way, I trust his word, until you grasp this concept no one will deal with you on any level, I'm out[/quote]

I AM GLADE EVERYTHING IS WORKING OUT FOR YOU

SHIPPING
IS A LOT CHEAPER THEN GAS

I DO HAVE
A SET OF USED RODS
ANDA
SET OF USEDPISTONS
THEY JUST LOOK LIKE
A USED SET OF H BEAM RODS
AND
MY PISTONS
JUST TOOK LIKE A SET OF USED DOME PISTONS
I HAVE BOGHT A LOT OF PARTS
OFF OF HERE
AND
I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY OF THEM TILL I RECEVED THEM
PLEASE TELL ME
WHAT YOU WOULD SEE
IN A PICTURE OF OF THEM
I AM NOT TRYING TO BE A ***
BUT A USED ROD
LOOKS LIKE A USED ROD

·
Registered
167 Posts
NEVER TO OLD TO LEARN said:
turbo528onlp said:
here is what I would see in a picture that is more descriptive than "it looks like a used rod" ; a picture would show me if the big end was discoloured, if there were any marks, gouges nicks anywhere, if the small end was good with a bushing still intact, wether it was BENT, if you took a picture of a piston that had a hole melted through the top , that tells me a little more than "its a used piston" I have a whole box of "used" engine parts that barely resemble what they originally were, how be you buy my used A460 heads, real good deal, 500$ for everything to put them together, if I was to leave out the information that the valves are bent, springs are worn out, 1 chamber is missing 95% of the material around it due to a piston & rod failure, and tell you it looks used, you would be PISSED when you got the pile of rubble, people want information, if you won't give to them, you discredit yourself, if you don't want to listen to a person trying to help.......... your problem! good luck!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
turbo528onlp said:
NEVER TO OLD TO LEARN said:
turbo528onlp said:
here is what I would see in a picture that is more descriptive than "it looks like a used rod" ; a picture would show me if the big end was discoloured, if there were any marks, gouges nicks anywhere, if the small end was good with a bushing still intact, wether it was BENT, if you took a picture of a piston that had a hole melted through the top , that tells me a little more than "its a used piston" I have a whole box of "used" engine parts that barely resemble what they originally were, how be you buy my used A460 heads, real good deal, 500$ for everything to put them together, if I was to leave out the information that the valves are bent, springs are worn out, 1 chamber is missing 95% of the material around it due to a piston & rod failure, and tell you it looks used, you would be PISSED when you got the pile of rubble, people want information, if you won't give to them, you discredit yourself, if you don't want to listen to a person trying to help.......... your problem! good luck!!!!!!!!
I WILL TELL YOU WHAT I WILL DO I WILL SHIP YOU MY PARTS
I WILL TRY AND GET PICTURES OF THEM BE FOR I SHIP THEM TO YOU

TOU LOOK AT THEM IF YOU WANT THEM YOU PAY ME MY $500.00 PLUSS SHIPPING

IF YOU DO NOT WANT THEM YOU JUST PAY THE SHIPPING BOTH WAYS

THAT WAY YOU CAN LOOK THEM OVER

AND ALL IT IS GOING TO COST YOU IS SHIPPIND

IF THAT SOUNDS GOOG TO YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TRUST YOU

DOU YOU ARE RESPONDABLE FOR SHIPPING BOTH WAYS IF YOU DO NOT WANT THEM

AND

SHIPPIMG ONLY ONE WAY PLUSS THE $500,00PRICE IF YOU DESIDS TI KEEP THEM

AND I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THEM THE SAME DAY YOU GET THEM

OR YOU NEED TO SOIPPING THEM BACK TO ME THE VERY NEXT DAY

YOU CAN NOT ASK FOR MORE THEN THAT

PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I AM A VERY FARE MAN

GEORGE

·
0 Posts
just asking , here but would you care to explain what the reason is that a [person would post a bad thing about you on racing junk.com, i really dont think you can sell a box of air till you do so

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1997superstang said:
just asking , here but would you care to explain what the reason is that a [person would post a bad thing about you on racing junk.com, i really dont think you can sell a box of air till you do so
I WAS GOING TO BUY A SET OF RODS HE HAD FOR SALE
THEN HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO KEEP THEM
2 DAYS LATOR HE PUT THEM BACK UP FOR SALE AND RASE THE PRICE $125.00 MORE THEN HE HAD LISTED THEM IN HIS LAST ADD

SO I MADE A POST AND POINTED OUT THAT HE WAS SELLING THE SAME SET OF RODS AND HAD RASED HIS PRICE $125.00
AND HE DID NOT LIKE IT

SO HE DID WHAT HE DID

AND THAT IS WHAT HAPPEN

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
jpierce55 said:
90hatch said:
Do you still have these?

If so interested in selling?
read this:
http://www.460ford.com/viewtopic.php?t=32527
Am I missing something? Where did actually rip someone off? I have read all they have posted on this guy and I dont see it. Hell a while ago I wanted to buy something off him, and of course he had no pics, he offered to send me the parts to inspect. How can he rip you off that way?

All I see is him calling out someone who realized he could more for his product and rasied the price. If I am missing something please explain. If not please stop haggling the guy.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
frank13 said:
jpierce55 said:
90hatch said:
Do you still have these?

If so interested in selling?
read this:
http://www.460ford.com/viewtopic.php?t=32527
Am I missing something? Where did actually rip someone off? I have read all they have posted on this guy and I dont see it. Hell a while ago I wanted to buy something off him, and of course he had no pics, he offered to send me the parts to inspect. How can he rip you off that way?

All I see is him calling out someone who realized he could more for his product and rasied the price. If I am missing something please explain. If not please stop haggling the guy.
THANK YOU
GEORGE

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hello can you send me the part number of these rods?

I need to know the Pin End Bore Diameter?

I have a brand new Eagle H-Beam 6.800 rods that I am willing to trade for it if I can use yours.
Part no. CRS-6800-S

Thanks
B. Olafsson

I MAY BE KEEPING THEM BUT IF I DONT
THE PART NUMBER IS 6605F

1 - 20 of 20 Posts