460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an eagle H Beam rod . The number is ESP-6605F3D-1 . Of course its for a 460 . I need an older one that weighs in around 850 to 851 grams . All the new ones are around 835 grams and that is to light . Trying to put together a motor without having to grind on all the old rods .

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might have seven I'll have to weigh them again, bought a new set when I had the same proplem
Let me know man , The rods are old and there wasn't much tolerances on them when they made them .

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
850.48 grams with .990 pin bushings
I think My pins are 1.040 floating I need to talk with my machininst . What is the length mine are 6.605 and the big end diameter on mine are 2.50 .

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
300.00 for the 7 to your door
Hey man , I really appreciate it but your rods are big block chevy rods that work in a 460 . Unfortunately I can't use one because they are not the same as what I have . My wrist pins are 1.040 and to get yours to the same size I would be taking too much metal off thus trowing off the weight .
Thanks again man for your time weighing them out but I am going to have to decline in a sale .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts