460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all im thinking about selling some items on ebay and am wondering if there is any helpfull and personal experience that can be offered up, also the best way to keep seller cost down.
Thanks in advance Gregg 8) 8)

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
The only way I know to keep the cost down is to start with a low, no reserve bid. You pay the minimum charge of the reserve not the bid price. Also, the more pics and every bit of information you can find helps I believe.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ebay

Thanks guy's I think Craigs List to start while I reserch Ebay a little more carfully.
Take Care Gregg 8) 8)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
be careful of scams. Get the buyer to call you. If they are real or are serious they will call.

·
Registered
146 Posts
the last two things I have tried to sell on ebay have ended in the high bidder not paying and ebay doesn't seem to care. You can no longer leave negative feedback as a seller if the person doesn't pay. i know that it does not matter but I am done selling on ebay.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Has anybody tried one of those Ebay stores where they sell it for you and take a cut? I haven't, but was considering it because I'm lazy, and don't necessarily want people coming out to the Hann Compound to pick stuff up.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Ebay itself charges a fee and then the store charges a fee also? That probably adds up, but at least you do not have to worry about it and can stay home and work on another 'cardboard intake manifold' :wink: :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts