460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait for that Economic Stimulis check.

I want to buy 1 more small 9MM pistol,a Kel-Tec PLR-16 .223 Pistol,and either a Mossberg 500-590 or Norinco '97 pump shotgun.

I have come to the realization I can't afford a Street/Strip car but I can afford guns :lol:

Any ideas on small concealable(3-3.5 inch barrel) 9MMs :?:

Any experience with Kel-Tecs :?:

S&W,Ruger,etc,American made. So I really can buy American :!:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Gun Vault Empty.

Hey 511Fox, So far I've sold off my AK-47, Scattergun Technologies 870 Remington 12 ga. and COLT M4 AR-15 to get my 502/Torino up and running. I'm not rich enough to have more than one hobby! Oh, also can't go wrong with a Titanium Taurus ... 38 special with +P ammo, or small to med. size GLOCK in .40 SW. Stay safe and secure, Ross L.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will probably buy a Glock 17 and a 26 later.

I have a Glock 30 in .45 ACP. I like their quality not their prices.

For now I am looking at the Kel-Tec P11 9MM and the PLR-16 .223 pistols.

GOD bless America,and thank the founders for the 2nd Amendment :!:

You guys know of anywhere I can go Bowling Pin shooting in Huron,Richland or Seneca countys in Ohio :?:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Be careful with the Glock 26, it is a compact gun. I have one and can easily be kept in your back pocket. If you have big hands you might not like it, the slide has a tendancy to hit your hand and take a piece of skin with it, I can only get three fingers on it, the grip extension for the pinky was a must. With such a short barrell and so lightweight, it barks and kicks a little more than the bigger 9mm Glocks.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Make sure to post a picture of you shooting our gun.

I vote for a Springfield EMP!!!!

Hey with a user name like FE_rex your lucky I didn't suggest a single action army

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
nobody like rugers?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hobbies

I sold all of my guns to help finance my car too. Never again! I had a Romainian SAR-1, Chinese SKS, Sprigfield Armory 1911, Bersa .380 and the one that I miss most of all a Enfield Jungle Carbine chambered in .308.

I'm thinking about using my check for a down payment on a nice restored M-1 Garand from the Garand Guy, I like the idea of having the option of a new chrome lined barrrel. Check out the collection this guy has!

http://www.garandguy.com/index.html

·
Registered
816 Posts
Tom C said:
Be careful with the Glock 26, it is a compact gun. I have one and can easily be kept in your back pocket. If you have big hands you might not like it, the slide has a tendancy to hit your hand and take a piece of skin with it, I can only get three fingers on it, the grip extension for the pinky was a must. With such a short barrell and so lightweight, it barks and kicks a little more than the bigger 9mm Glocks.
Thats why i buoght the Glock 23 with tactical light, it's a medium size gun. I feel I can control it better.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I could buy more but I just dumped almost $600 cash into my *(^&##@$ Mercury to keep her running :!: :evil: :cry: :shock:

Still want a Taurus T-92,Glock 17,Remington 870/Mossberg 500-590/Norinco '97,Kel-Tec P11 and a UZI 9mm rifle.

Do they still sell semi-auto Uzis :?:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts