460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edelbrock 1407 carb with 750 cfm and Edelbrock performer RPM intake. The carb is unaltered and was ran for less then 3k miles.
The intake will be beed blasted in a day or 2 I hit it with a wire wheel but could not get in the tight areas.

$300.00 for both
$150.00 for just the intake
150.00 for the carb.

OBO

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cougar1969 said:
Cool I take it they are FREE!
sence no price is mentioned

if you wish to sell stuff here Prices would be so handy!!!!!

Randy
Sorry I thought I put that in there. Price is there now.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Someone make a decent offer these please, I need them gone.

·
Registered
19 Posts
how much

hello i am very intrested in your intake and carb and was wondering how much to ship to england pr76ju i dont really want to pay over odds just for shiping cheers mark i await your reply :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got a qoute from UPS and DHL and the best price is 252.00 to ship this to you. If oyu want to pay that let me know and I will tell you where to wire the funds.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
markrigby said:
is that 252 uk pound or us dollar cheers mark
it is 252.00 us dollars.

I did take cougar1969's advice and can get it to you for around 125 us dollars and have it there in 1-10 days from shipping date. I can pack it up and take it to the post office and get an exact price if you would like. let me know.
Thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Total price to ship to England 430.00. PM me how you pay if your still interested.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mechanical

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
The carb has a mechanical linkage to open the secondary butterflies, but there is a counterweighted flapper above them that opens only when there's enough velocity to overcome the weights. This makes the secondaries act as vacuum secondaries. That weight/flapper think can be easily removed after taking off the top of the carb, which makes it act as truly mechanical secondaries.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I need these gone ASAP. I will take 125 for each.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Intake sold to Tornado.

I still have the carb.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts