460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heads are max ported with FRPP 2.25 valves. Yella Terra shaft rockers included.

These were bought in 2012 from Bruno (429-460) and have approximately 120 passes on them. These heads were on a 557 and in a 3000 lb back halved Mustang went a best of 9.13 @ 147 footbraking. They performed very nicely pulling strong to 7200 RPM. Can email or txt pics.

$2000 OBO + shipping

·
Registered
556 Posts
Charlie Evans flowed those heads and has the flow sheet. Check with him. Pretty good numbers. Bruno's engine made like 850 hp IIRC on motor. Good set.

My set outflowed those by a smidge on the intake. Had to get some help but passed 'em by a mile on the exhaust. Good heads on a budget. Really good.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, solid roller. Current cam is .760.

Local sale pending, will update if/when the deal is final.

Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm finally getting around to re-listing these. I had a deal pending with racerx2218 (good guy) and then I pushed my luck with a block that had oiling issues and snapped a rod. The loose piston damaged a rocker arm mount that has since been professionally repaired.

My plan was to hold onto them for a future build, but my foxbody is sold and my chassis car is set up for an A Head. Doesn't look like I'll be using these anytime soon so if anyone is interested shoot me an offer. I'm keeping the price the same but now very negotiable.

Pics of the repaired rocker mount can be emailed or texted.

Thanks.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I'm finally getting around to re-listing these. I had a deal pending with racerx2218 (good guy) and then I pushed my luck with a block that had oiling issues and snapped a rod. The loose piston damaged a rocker arm mount that has since been professionally repaired.

My plan was to hold onto them for a future build, but my foxbody is sold and my chassis car is set up for an A Head. Doesn't look like I'll be using these anytime soon so if anyone is interested shoot me an offer. I'm keeping the price the same but now very negotiable.

Pics of the repaired rocker mount can be emailed or texted.

Thanks.
I'd like some pictures if you don't mind. [email protected]

Thanks

Edit: I am definitely interested, but may respond at weird times since i'm on night shift this week. (Already past my bedtime)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pics sent. I also have a port matched victor intake 4500 flange I can work in with the deal.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I know I said I'd call, but after some more consideration I think these heads are going to be too much for what I want to do at this point, so I'm going to have to pass, as good of a deal as this package is.

Thanks and bump for a good deal.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know I said I'd call, but after some more consideration I think these heads are going to be too much for what I want to do at this point, so I'm going to have to pass, as good of a deal as this package is.

Thanks and bump for a good deal.
No problem, I understand totally. These heads are definitely not for everybody.

Best of luck with your build.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts