460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new rpm intake # 7166, it has the paper work, Sticker, and the round pieces that go with ,the new intake.I don't have the original box, I sold a victor in it, I'll find something proper to ship it in. Bottom dollar, $175 plus shipping, here's a couple pics.

Thanxs Rick

Attachments

·
Registered
280 Posts
Do you know what the carb pad height is on this manifold? I have a 71 torino Cobra, and want to keep the shaker.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RPM intake

I put a straight edge across the carb pad, and it measures almost 4 and 7/8", to the block, in the center ,right next to the t'stat hole. where ya don't use the end gaskets, lol.

Thanxs Rick

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP-IT-Up, for a good deal, had a couple good nibbles, but when they are in Canada, the shipping wipes out the good deal, and I ain't selling it for a buck25, hopely we can find some one a lil closer to sell this to, so the shipping is not so bad,

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RPM intake

Bump=up. "it's a long way to the top,if ya wanna rock-n-roll"

I might work with the right person, a lil more on the price, but I ain't givin it away, yea , I could use to sell it, but any offers thinkin I'm that hard to sell it, nope, won't do it. I will try an work with the proper one though. so if you need a brand new one at a fair price let me know

Thanxs Rick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts