460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Rick I have used many Bigs carbs and love them, I have a couple alky carbs from him and a couple regular gas, he is a nice guy and he talks to you in common mans terms and if you don't understand he will explain it to you. Not like someone else that has a carb company that tells you that most people out there are a Dumb A$$ and he knows his carbs are best. I got rid of all my B/G junk for the reason his customer service stunk, and couldn't get some to work. Call Jesse he will work with you and make you a great carb. 715-835-3726 tell him Randy from Tx sent you great service too

Randy

·
Registered
188 Posts
I had Jesse do a 9335HP Dominator last year. Carb looked awsome. Had the same problem when I got it back & I changed everything he wanted me to. Got it to stop blubbering in mid range but no matter what I did it was still a mosquito killer. I asked them to email because I usually don't keep a phone handy. Haven't heard back in several months so I figure I'll give it a go. I know a lot of people that swear by them, I can't really say that. Guess as soon as I get the heads back on I'll give them another email...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts