460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
********SOLD************

Edelbrock Victor 4500 converted to efi by me. Bungs are epoxied with JB Weld. This is recommended by Holley if you are not going to weld them in. http://www.bigblockranger.com/Intakeconversion.html

Fuel rails w/ -8 AN fittings

95mm Holley throttle body (4" o.d.)

Fabricated elbow from www.intakeelbows.com

8 Lucas/Delphi "009" injectors 42.5lb/hr high impedance

Aeromotive A1000 fuel pressure reg. -6 in -6 out

Summit Racing fuel pressure gauge

GM intake air temp sensor & water temp sensor

185° thermal switch for electric fan

This is a killer deal for someone looking to get into EFI! If you were to purchase all these parts new from Summit Racing, you would spend well over $1500. Heck, the intake, throttle body and injectors alone would cost you more than I am asking for the whole thing.

$850 shipped
M/O or paypal accepted
Located in Amarillo, Texas

·
Registered
290 Posts
with this setup, how hard is it make a megasqirt setup? what all is needed, or does mega squirt over a premade kit? havent looked into them in a long while.

·
Registered
400 Posts
with this setup, how hard is it make a megasqirt setup? what all is needed, or does mega squirt over a premade kit? havent looked into them in a long while.

megasquirt does not offer a kit. but with these parts all of the hard work is done.

you would still need a fuel pump, an ECU, and a wiring harness.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
My harness was mostly Ford Ranger. I used the EEC-IV to MS adapter board to connect the MS up. That kept my harness making to a minumum.

Adapter board: http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/-c-49.html

Yeah Ken, I'm gonna put a carb on it for a while. The MS is cool and worked super. I have been blown away with it's capabilities, especially the MS1Extra code version. It seems I have a bad case of tinkeritis and I just can't set it and leave it alone and get other stuff done. ha ha My constant playing with it (which is totally because I am such a tech-head) consumes what little free time I have to work on the truck. Just need to take a step back technonogy-wise for a while.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I may just end up selling it off in pieces.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Great price

That is a nice price for all that stuff. I paid right at $300.00 for my Victor and then spent over $500.00 to get the bungs and fuel rails made up. That doesn't include the throttle body or elbow. If no one wants it here you might try eBay.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts