460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Thanks, I used to have block envy :wink: now I have billet crank & rods envy :roll:

·
Registered
548 Posts
I know it is way overkill for my next build 572 or 598 ( 850-950 hp), but I feel better knowing that it is as durable as they come. Now I have to save for a billet bryant 4.50 stroke crank :wink:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'm not quite sold on the forgings available thus far from scat etc, steel from china makes me nervous :?

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Dragsterman said:
To bad you will NOT see it at the bash! :oops:
Probally the better question is,,,, what did you mean by the above post???

Thank God for Mike and Chuck Stevens because they are here racing with the Eliminator sponsored dragster representing Eliminator with CLASS! Which is something that their (Eliminator) #1 sales rep could learn a thing or two about.

Nuff' said,

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
bigblock79 said:
I'm not quite sold on the forgings available thus far from scat etc, steel from china makes me nervous :?
Bryant..

·
Registered
846 Posts
c.evans said:
Dragsterman said:

Thank God for Mike and Chuck Stevens because they are here racing with the Eliminator sponsored dragster representing Eliminator with CLASS! Which is something that their (Eliminator) #1 sales rep could learn a thing or two about.

Nuff' said,
Charlie,

Thanks for the kind words !! We ( Dad and I ) do the best we can to represent Eliminator, But at times it is hard to get information from Mike B or Jay.

If anyone has any questions, they can contact Dad ( Chuck Stevens) or myself thru a PM on this board and we will do our best to answer questions and/or order parts. We don't always have the answers, But will do our best to get them for you.

Thanks again Charlie for the LARGE time this weekend !!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Product

c.evans said:
Dragsterman said:

Nuff' said,
What Eliminator products did they have on display? Who is Eliminator's #1 sales rep?

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Re: Product

hank said:
c.evans said:
Dragsterman said:

Nuff' said,
What Eliminator products did they have on display? Who is Eliminator's #1 sales rep?

Guys,

Be advised that I sent hank, & bigblock66 some PMs on Feb 23, 2007 asking for their full name, real phone number and said I would like to call them. Of course none of them were answered. Furthermore, be advised that I know who they are/or he is and those names are aliases for a certain little malcontent with a Napolean Complex.

Because of this persons jealously, a few of you have received a PM from those alias names, where hank and bigblock66 have said some things, badmouthing my porting work or Lem's parts. We appreciate your copying and pasting them to us and likewise ignoring them. If you do receive one of those PMs, signed by Hank, Lester or whomever, always just ask for the person's real name and phone number and tell him you would like to call him and talk about it. He generally shuts up then. Now that I have exposed those aliases, he will probally switch names and some of you may receive PMs from another fictitious character.

Eliminator makes fine products and I have no quarrel with them. However, this little malcontent has created a strain on our ability to have a good working relationship. Personally, I think it would be in their best interest to divorce themselves from this unofficial sales rep and move arms length way.

Sincerely,

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
What's with this "Hank" crap Gary? Come on..... Is "Hank" to Gary Blair as Buster Poindexter is to David Johansen?

Contribute something useful.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts