460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an eliminator block that will sonic test as they advertise or atleast close to .200 at 4.700, I own one already but it sonic tested .164 on the thrust side at only 4.625 bore. I have sonic tested another elim. block and it was no better than the one i own. So i am looking for one that will go 4.700 and still be close to .200 thick as they advertise. Thanks .

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
I am looking for an eliminator block that will sonic test as they advertise or atleast close to .200 at 4.700, I own one already but it sonic tested .164 on the thrust side at only 4.625 bore. I have sonic tested another elim. block and it was no better than the one i own. So i am looking for one that will go 4.700 and still be close to .200 thick as they advertise. Thanks .
PM sent

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have an Eliminator Premere block bored to 4.700. It has the lifter bores sleeved and has No water jackets. So .200 wall thickness is not an issue.If you bought this block new you would have nearly $4K in it with all the machine work done to it. I would take $2900 cash for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts