460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GUYS WITHIN THE COURSE OF EVENTS,PEOPLE CALLING ME ABOUT MY POST, MY CALLS NOT BEING RETURNED( BUT I'VE HAD A LOT OF PM'S TOO) ETC. I WAS PUT IN CONTACT WITH MIKE BOWERY OWNER OF ELIMINATOR PRODUCTS. THIS IS INFO PER OUR PHONE CALL & E MAILS

THIS SHOULD CLARIFY SOMETHINGS.

--RICH

Eliminator Products and IDT are definitely two separate companies. Eliminator Products is the actual manufacturer and distributor of the 460 based race blocks (Premier, Ultra, etc.) Eliminator also manufactures cast iron 460 Ford replacement heads for industrial applications, whereas IDT is responsible for manufacturing the race-style A-heads (900 series) only.

Therefore, if anyone wishes to order an Eliminator block, all block orders should go thru any of Eliminator’s dealers listed on www.eliminatorproducts.com

In the past, IDT sold their A-heads and marketed them with the name “Eliminator by IDT”. However, they are now referred to as ‘IDT heads’ and are exclusively sold thru IDT Racing and Engineering. Therefore all race series A-head orders should go thru IDT. .

Rumor is there will be new

product information releases in the near future. Therefore, clarification is needed for anyone interested in potentially ordering these new products, as they are different companies with different product offerings

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MR BOWERY FOR HIS TIME,AND FOR PRODUCING A GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE FORD GUYS TO WORK WITH .

RICH

CIRCLE (R) RACING

ELIMINATOR PRODUCTS DEALER

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Wow.... clear as mud! LOL!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts