Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192449

The items being sold are pictured in this thread. The block has been cleaned up quite a bit except in the cam tunnel. Very light rust that comes right off with no effort.

Like to sell as a package deal. Block, Crank, ARP Head Studs (Brand New) and the A1 Main Studs. (obviously never used)

Mike Bowery said this was the first ever blocks they made. Called it a Hybrid. Call him and ask questions about it. Make sure you mention that this is block #4 that Mike in Nevada owns. He'll know what you are talking about.

The main studs are A1 that Eliminator Performance uses. The 4 bolt main caps (5ea) are billet. Not cast !!

The Crank is said to be 10 years old according to Scat when I gave them the part number. Never been used and shines like a diamond. Billet Crank with a 4.500 stroke. Good for 2000 horsepower.

Looking for $5500.00 I'll pay for the ride. (offers welcome)

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
That will be one hell of a profit seeing that it only cost you 200. dollars, you got a really unheard of a deal, so why don't you pay it forward??? and maybe give someone else a deal? ;) :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
shame really.
you get the kinda deal any of us here would kill for and you are lookin to flip it.

Off to ebay with you!

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Still, that's not a bad deal.
Rob
that is not a good deal.. Why should anyone care what he paid for it? Ever see someone say- thats below market value, let me give you more money.

those parts (better block) can be had new for that asking price. A warrenty comes with the op's items? I think not.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had to put a price in there. I also mentioned that "Offers Welcome"

I would like to sell as a package deal. Maybe a couple of you can come together and purchase the package and split it up.

Remember this is a Siamese block. This was the first generation Premier block without Premier oiling.

So, I send it back to Mike and have the Premier oiling done for free. Now I have a Siamese Premier block. How much are these Brand new ??

I am offering free shipping also.

Block - 2945.00
Crank - 3500.00
Stud packages.....300.00 ??

6745.00 <-----<< Yes, I know this is retail. You can shop around and see if you can save over 1200.00 with free shipping.

I'm not trying to make enemies here.

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Hey man... I'd do it to if I were you!! ...no wait I'd build it but that is me. I say make it while you can. You got a SPECTACULAR deal and now you are trying to earn a little bread. Nothing wrong with that. It is the American way as far as I'm concerned.

Anybody else that is complaining about what you are doing is just jealous!! I know I'm jealous but I'm not complaining. More power to you man!! Good luck with the sale!!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Hey man... I'd do it to if I were you!! ...no wait I'd build it but that is me. I say make it while you can. You got a SPECTACULAR deal and now you are trying to earn a little bread. Nothing wrong with that. It is the American way as far as I'm concerned.

Anybody else that is complaining about what you are doing is just jealous!! I know I'm jealous but I'm not complaining. More power to you man!! Good luck with the sale!!
AMEN..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thank You Gentlemen !!

One thing I am trying to do is purchase 8 youth Compound Bows for our Archery Club. Just trying to give some back....you know.....??

·
Registered
178 Posts
It's my 50th on Monday, I'll buy the bows, give you back your $200 and throw in a 4 bolt CJ block.
You ship me the block and crank.
Kids get their bows, you get the foundation for 700HP and your money back.
I build a big inch BBF for my Drag Week car, seems perfect to me ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's my 50th on Monday, I'll buy the bows, give you back your $200 and throw in a 4 bolt CJ block.
You ship me the block and crank.
Kids get their bows, you get the foundation for 700HP and your money back.
I build a big inch BBF for my Drag Week car, seems perfect to me ;)
I'd be going in the hole from the shipping. LOL

Happy early Birthday !!

I do not miss the winters where you live. I grew up in Bemidji. Went into the service and my first duty station was Grand Forks AFB in Emerado. Late 80's was a great time.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
4th of July weekend deal.......

$4500.00 and we'll split the shipping.

Package deal only.

This is as low as it's going to get boys.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Lucky

I know everyone has give there opinion so after reading all the posts about these parts the first thing I'd do is buy a lottery ticket!!! With your luck you could buy the archery stuff and build a promod!
Nice stuff! GLWS

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The planets were lined up for me on that day or sure. I wish Nevada had a Lottery. Thanks for the kind words.....:cool:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Who's been keeping their eyes peeled on Ebay for these ???

They never made it there and they are still in my possession.

Still looking for someone to purchase both as a package deal.

If you need one, flip the other for profit. Still open to offers......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.