460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heads are complete with tituiam Valves,springs,keepers,retainers,also have T/D rocker assembley with 1.8 Rockers, also have cam, and Pistons,also have two intakes one tunnel ram one single 4500 seris intake both set up for fuel injection..or carb have dyno sheets for both set up on 638...will post pics next week out of town Friday till monday...thanks...7000.00 obo for everything...will add More pics of rockers and Pistons and Intakes tomrrow...Thanks..if intrested Pls either p.m. me or call 734-377-0766..Thanks..HEADS ARE SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
add'd more Pic's of pistons and rockers ,cam,I also have another set of pistons for a 4.500 bore for either a blower or turbo combo.and another set of lifters in case your wondering about the pics will seperate if needing to but would like to let everything go at once still need to put pic's of both intakes also 8000.00 for all of the parts I have... Thanks I just keep finding stuff ..Thanks..Valve covers go also....Forgot to give the numbers with the 4500 intake engine made 1220.H.P. with the tunnel ram 1320 H.P. Both were over 900 ft lbs of torque...I'll post pic's of intakes tomrrow...

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
O.K. Boys I'll entertain Offers for any of the parts I have to get these things gone so I can complete my next Build ....Now let's be real o.k. no goofball offers...Thanks...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts