460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now she sez she doesn't ever want to touch another car. :eek:
She sez that all the time......:D

I'll probably never get to drive it again.

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, I gotta let her recover. This car has been painted 4 times, and it looked like it was beat with a ball peen hammer. She used 1 1/2 gallons of Evercoat Rage Gold to try to make it straight. :eek: She was really fed up the other night, and said that she wouldn't set foot into the shop again. :eek: I need to give her some time so she will calm down and finish the '64 Fairlane that is scattered about the place.

Plus, I'm supposed to build her a wood shop where she can make stuff out of dead trees. She has a brand new table saw that is still in the box after about 4 years. I really need to get on that........

·
Registered
355 Posts
Now that turned out DAMN nice Jeff !! I like that Red on Red too...Looks real Sporty !! Its nice to have a Lady that can work on Cars ! Other than just drive the piss outta them..LOL..But thats your job ! :D

Great Work Ellen !!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks for the responses guys. She worked really hard on this car. It was wearing me out just watchin' and drinkin'.

Looks awesome!!!!! I'll send my coupe up tomorrow.......i'll even fill the interior w/ miller lite :D:D

Do you mean full to the top full? :cool: Maybe I can talk her into making an exception for ya. :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
Don't let her slack off to long. I gave mine a long break after a big house project and low and behold the couch became permanently stuck on her ***!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
That looks great. Fellas there is a lot of here who just got our asses whipped by a girl. She is definitely a good woman. Jeff you sir are a lucky man.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Hell Jeff she can work on the 63 country sedan, I'm sanding paint as speak. It holds a lot of Miller and t-bone steaks. I'll even send you pictures of her working on it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts