460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete Bird catcher with barrel valve, linkage, lines, dist block, nozzles. No excessive shaft play, could use a little hand polishing to be show quality.

Looking to trade for a Bug or hilborn hat in comparable condition. or sell for 750 + shipping.

Can send more specific pics if you need.

Aaron
219-405-7354

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Enderle barrel valve, couldn't get numbers on the barrel without disassembly. Believe it is setup for alcohol. Has 44 and 54 nozzles. Has all linkage and stops, idle screws, full throttle stop. If its absolutely necessary I will pull the barrel to get the #'s but it should be flowed for a specific combo anyway I figure. NO cracks around the butterfly shaft.

I am looking for a hilborn or bug to convert to efi. If I cant trade or sell I will probably use this one and close off 1 or 2 holes internally.

Aaron

·
Registered
405 Posts
bug catcher

I have 3 bug catchers, you can take your choice from the three. If you want the old school look I have one with the 3 fins on top.
you do not need all the fuel system as it isn't used with electronic injection. If you want it complete, I will trade even deal, if you want it striped of the fuel system but otherwise complete I will pay $200 and trade you.
Van 231-750-3429

1 - 8 of 8 Posts