460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share a few pics of my new injection unit. Its a 4100 cfm throttle body with the same type barrel valve set up as a hat. Uncle Charlie is a dealer for enderle and he got my order in late last week and it just came in today :D. Its very intimidating looking in person kinda looks like a flying toilet on steroids :eek:

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Oh my, that is a pretty piece:)

Looks like it would it will suck your hood scoop right in!!!

Bill

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
That is a big hole. :eek:[/QUOTE

Some of us, (and I won't mention any names but they are from McLean County), have girlfriends that go by the same name, "Big Hole":) So now then, are you talking about the McLean County girls,,,,,,,,or are you talking about that Enderle injector?:):)
Ooooo, that should get someone's dander up!!

Bill

·
Registered
902 Posts
They actually idle just fine. They are used alot in pairs on sheetmetal intakes. They come in std 4 bbl bolt pattern and the Dominator bolt pattern.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
?????????????????????'s
1.Is it hard to tune in after gas
2. How much ET will that pickup over say a 1250 Dommy in a Mid 5 sec. car?
3. How much do they cost?:eek:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Looks like you should keep small kids and pets away from it too;):D It could suck them in!!! Charlie ,I've met a few chicks like your talkin about:eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
?????????????????????'s
1.Is it hard to tune in after gas
2. How much ET will that pickup over say a 1250 Dommy in a Mid 5 sec. car?
3. How much do they cost?:eek:
I will let you know when I get it tuned , but I was already on alcohol :D . I have always been a hard core carb person so this is going over to the dark side for me. You can get them set up for gas or nitromethane also.

I don't know how much it will pick up , but It will be as Lem put it "unlimited airflow" . It just depends on if my engine wants it or not .

They retail for about $980 without pump and fuel shut off.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Been there, done that lol. I see that set up looks to have a high speed on it................:D

Be curious to see if that deal is easier starting than the Ron's, if not some sort of primer might need to be added.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I will let you know when I get it tuned , but I was already on alcohol :D . I have always been a hard core carb person so this is going over to the dark side for me. You can get them set up for gas or nitromethane also.

I don't know how much it will pick up , but It will be as Lem put it "unlimited airflow" . It just depends on if my engine wants it or not .

That's actually reasonable, considering what a big Dommy costs:eek:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts

That reasonable, considering what a big Dommy costs.:eek:
Hope it works good for ya Randy;)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jon thats a spring loaded idle bypass and a wide open bypass on the barrel valve you see.

My hi speed will be plumbed in just after the fuel pump with an rpm activated solenoid . It will be ran with 2 separate rpm activated switches activated separately from a micro switch on the shifter. That way I can lean it out at different rpm's in high and low gear if I want to.

I will also activate my starting line rpm from a sle so it will leave the same every time (on stutter for the exact amount of time), no matter if I am paired with a 10 second car or a 5 second car , but I am not telling how to wire that up its a CC trade secrete :D.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
CC's got some pull too;)Don't mess with old codgers!!!! Hey Randy ,wait till you see the set up on this load toad:eek::D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts