460 Ford Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Wow John, they look even better in a picture. I asked another question in PM. 8)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
How much for the badges??? Are they the same as the Liter badges??? And do you have a couple in 523 Stroker???

And like Scott said above:: Those things rock!!!!!!!!

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
the badges are $25 pair ,colors are red ,blue and black.
any cube size you want. or if you want liter badges same price.
ship is $5-7.50 if your on the west coast.
john

·
Registered
106 Posts
Another engine badge choice.

This is an engine badge from the grill of a mid 80's F600. Although it does not refer to a 385 series engine its a good choice for an overbored 460. They are available from the Ford dealer.

[/url]

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
bringin it back up,ive recieved all the guys m/orders and the badges are in route to me should be here sat. 23rd,ill ship out tue or wed. everyones badges.
thanks
john

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
to all that purchased thanks and they're on there way to you.
and thanks for being patient took a little longer than i thought ,but worth the wait i really like mine.im sure youll be happy with yours.
john

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Those badges look plain awesome. After I get something together I'll need a set.

Also, there is a real good conversion tool over at www.joshmadison.com

I've used it for years without any problems. It's called Convert and it's a free download. It'll convert damn near anything......

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Thanks John, I can't wait to get them. 8) I'll post pics on my teardrop when they come. :D

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
ok guys, ive had some guys ask me about some so im going to do another batch,so if your wanting a set or missed out last time heres your chance.
any cubic inch you want with stroker underneath,in red ,blue,black or all chrome numbers. 5in. long overall.
or you can get a pair of liter badges like 9.1 8.5 or whatever liter you want.
or i can do 460 high performance in any cube size.
$25 a pair+ $5 shipping for all badges
i would like to get a few more orders in to help with shipping
john

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
I have a convert program called convert.exe that converts all kinds of variables that I can e-mail to anyone wanting it or if someone wants to upload it to a file sharing site.

I'd like to have a set of 8.8 badges :wink:
google does it for free

type this into google

"460 cubic inches to liters"

:wink:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
psquare75 said:
Phantasea466 said:
I have a convert program called convert.exe that converts all kinds of variables that I can e-mail to anyone wanting it or if someone wants to upload it to a file sharing site.

I'd like to have a set of 8.8 badges :wink:
google does it for free

type this into google

"460 cubic inches to liters"

:wink:
The program I have converts Pressure, Temperature, Speed, Time, Torque, Volume, Volume Dry, Acceleration, Amount of substance, Density, energy, mass, flow yadda yadda yadda (A bunch more). It's a nice reference tool to have on your PC :wink:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
GT Trooper said:
Anyone with pictures of the new badges yet?
Here's a pic of mine still in the plastic wrap. 8) One of these days, when I get a day off from work, I'll put them on. I haven't had a day off this year yet. :D

21 - 40 of 56 Posts