460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this forum last week via Google images and an awesome engine picture. I registered but didn't bookmark the thread and can't remember the specific words I searched with, and now I have no idea where I saw it. Isn't there a section here with engine pictures, or am I confused.
By the way, I have to admit that the only Ford I have is my Ford Escape, and it's engine isn't very impressive but it does the job. That said, the Escape is my favorite car and I Love Fords! The only American car company to be competent enough to not be taken over by the government. :)
Anyway, enough of my opinion... is there a section for engine pictures?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the engine pic. sec. that you seen was probably in the
429-460.com site. click here http://www.429-460.com/engine-tech-f2/
Thanks res0rli9!
I think I found the pics again. But is that a different website? I thought I registered there, or did I register here? Maybe I've been breathing a bit too many engine fumes. :eek:
Anyway, you pointed me in the right direction. Thanks. I'll have to see if my registration works over there too.

update: nope, looks like it is a seperate forum and my username is for this forum. Wonder how I ended up registering here instead of there...

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Thanks res0rli9!
I think I found the pics again. But is that a different website? I thought I registered there, or did I register here? Maybe I've been breathing a bit too many engine fumes. :eek:
Anyway, you pointed me in the right direction. Thanks. I'll have to see if my registration works over there too.
its another site, but most of the people where here at one time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts