460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever Wonder Why that overseas part is cheaper?

The Construction Site Hard Hat

The Dust and Particle Free Breathing Apparatus

OSHA Approved Scaffolding

And my all-time favorite..
The Lightweight Welders Mask

This may not be every reason but you should get the idea........

·
Registered
201 Posts
....check out the "work boots" in the first two pictures, especially the guy with the "breathing apparatus" . Those are great shots :shock:

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Hey, China has plenty of people. As I've said before the problem is our government gives favorable trade status to China and does not require them to meet the same safety standards as one has to meet if located in the USA. Want this to change, write your congressman.

Steve

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
paulie9fingers said:
....check out the "work boots" in the first two pictures, especially the guy with the "breathing apparatus" . Those are great shots :shock:
Yeah, check it out. The guy with the fancy dust mask only has 4 toes... :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: WOW!!!

Doug... 8)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
68xr7cat said:
Hey, China has plenty of people. As I've said before the problem is our government gives favorable trade status to China and does not require them to meet the same safety standards as one has to meet if located in the USA. Want this to change, write your congressman.

Steve
I'm not eveing going to get into this with you.... :lol:

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
dfree383 said:
68xr7cat said:

Steve
I'm not eveing going to get into this with you.... :lol:
Ya know dfree383 there many come a time when we actually do agree on something. Just warning you it could happen :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol: You know you may be right one of these times !!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Most o the rest of the world dos not have 1/3 of the safety and health standards as we do and 5 times the carbon foot print or what ever the Lib's call there massive pollution and guess what THEY DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!. If you have been to other countries just look around it won't take long and when your back in the U.S you will kiss the ground.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I work...

I work in a chemical plant. Lots of training and OSHA EPA involved.

We recently got into a big argument at work about whether or not China had lost 10,000 miners one year. Look it up. They did. :shock:

Edit: I had an extra 0 in that number. :oops:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts