460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suspect the Australia one and maybe a couple CAN ones are still in transit.

I'm pretty geeked one ended up in Australia.

Everyone satisfied?
I've gotten good response from a bunch of guys.
Pretty happy about it. I'd like to do another one (modified mill) after I get all paid up. I probably have about 2/3rds of the cash so far.

Thanks to teh 460 Ford crew for being such a good bunch about sending MOs. I will set a paypal for my next attempt. I have one but its screwed up because I forgot my login info. :(

Canada and AUS shipped.

Please pay me in a format I can cash here :)
Postal money order maybe?

I sincerely hope you guys are satisfied and enjoy the shirts.
If all goes well I'd gladly do it again.
To those who payed already Thanks A LOT!

This little project was insanely expensive but I got a free Tshirt! :w00t!:

Please send me some cash. Thanks again!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Any idea what the shipping cost to Australia might be? U.S.$10.00-$12.00 maybe?
I'm sure there's a few of us over here would like to buy one.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks mang!

I'll ship a batch late next week
I'm waiting on some envelopes I ordered and Monday there's no mail.

Thay are about half sold.

Thanks for your support guys. 460 Ford helped me through some bad times with wiped cams and a cracked block, plus supplying quality vendors.
I hope you guys enjoy the shirts! I know mine will see a few car shows this summer.

·
Registered
531 Posts
who,s torino is that?

i would like to see some more pics of that torino. i am building one just like it. will be a 460 with a vortech supercharger,and a c4 auto. mine is a 71 hardtop.

thanks jesse

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Phil, thanks for providing this service to the forum guys, the shirt looks good! And, thanks for the shirt!

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Also, you should put a post in the Engine Tech section. I know, doesn't really belong over there but reality is it will get much more traffic over there and you have my "blessing" on it. Make it a "Sticky" as well, same for this one...that will keep it at the top.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chilly said:
Also, you should put a post in the Engine Tech section. I know, doesn't really belong over there but reality is it will get much more traffic over there and you have my "blessing" on it. Make it a "Sticky" as well, same for this one...that will keep it at the top.
Thanks Chilly. I did put a post in tech directing here.
I figured this was the next best place.

I'm pretty sure I don't have Mod rights to do a sticky. but I am updating as I run out so I'll just bump.
As it is, I have 11 shirts left, 3 Larges, the rest XLs

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Phil, you're wise to have one single channel for the orders...it can become a bit of a zoo when guys reference themselves by they're username in one place and then their real name in another.

·
Registered
296 Posts
My name is Bob Dogoli and I live in Missouri down at the bottom of the bootheel. i gave my e-mail, use it and i will try and mail you back, yours did not come back so i figure you got it, sure would like to have a few of those shirts. [email protected] just in case you did not get my last e-mail

1 - 20 of 47 Posts