460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been laid off since october 07, cant find work, and cant finish a race car on unemployment. SO everything is for sale. Price on motor has been reduced to $6200
JW Ultrabell and crank adapter JW Wheel for BBF to powerglide out of cert $350.00+shipping

FRESH 466ci motor complete minus water pump and dizzy, stock crank, Scat H-beam rods, Speed pro forged dome pistons, svo oil pump, moroso fox swap pan, Milidon windage tray, double roller chain set, Comp Custom grind solid cam 666 lift area ( will find cam card today) Comp hardend pushrods, TRICKFLOW STREET HEADS with port work and Manley valves and comp springs with ROller Rockers, Tall valve covers with studs, Victor 460 intake 4500 flange with 1050 Dominator on top, SFI Balancer, ARP Head studs and ARP main studs, also comes with Fox swap headers will come with stock dizzy, and proform high torque mini starter.
$6200+shipping these pics are a little old the motor is now complete minus water pump

Stock powerglide tranny works, $75 +shipping

Race car it's self. 1989 mustang LX original V8 car, 12pt cage, weld wheels 15x3.5 up front and 15x8 in the rear new tires up front, Lakewood 90/10 struts, 50/50 shocks, Eibach drag springs, Upr Double adjustable upper control arms, Lake wood lower control arms, Msd 6 box, msd 3 stage retard box, 5" monster tach, 1 summit seat, 6 switch painless box, 10 gallon fuel cell brand new, battery in trunk, 8.8 rearend with 4:10 gears posi, full length subframe connectors, fire wall already built in rear of car. car is in nice shap few paint scrapes on front bumper and dent in drivers door. car has manual brake conversion but not installed yet. 3core aluminum afco radiator. $3200 you pick up or can meet somplace. The car is still street legal, minus wipers, but all the headlights and tail lights work as well as the power windows and door locks.

Everything is in rochester NY 14611 I will add more as i remember stuff... MORE pictures upon request.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Post some Pictures.

·
Registered
47 Posts
man I wish you posted this about a week ago before I purchased my bottom end.
would you be willing to part some stuff out.
I am interested in the headers, oilpan/windage tray, carb and intake.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts