460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
need a set unmolested or at least set up for 2.35/1.88 so they can be run on a 4.440 bore

you can call or text at 210-394-5617

shipping would be to Elmendorf Texas... a suburb of San Antonio. May be able to pick up if youre in reasonable distance.... Dallas, Houston, etc

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if anyone is interested the guys at Extreme Machine are going to make a production run this year if there is enough interest. they were kind enough to sell me their last in stock set and pass this info along.

they are the cost of a set of Trick Flow heads...a lot cheaper than the iron eliminator heads that seem to be the only iron aftermarket heads left and of course outflow the eliminator heads

i went through Chuck but i guess you can ask for anyone and let them know you are interested

people all over the web were trying to poke my eyes out for $4000 to $6000 for bare virgin heads

you can order ferrea comp plus valves on ebay and a set of pac springs and be under $3k into these heads

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
need a set unmolested or at least set up for 2.35/1.88 so they can be run on a 4.440 bore

you can call or text at 210-394-5617

shipping would be to Elmendorf Texas... a suburb of San Antonio. May be able to pick up if youre in reasonable distance.... Dallas, Houston, etc
they come 2.400 1.880

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
if anyone is interested the guys at Extreme Machine are going to make a production run this year if there is enough interest. they were kind enough to sell me their last in stock set and pass this info along.

they are the cost of a set of Trick Flow heads...a lot cheaper than the iron eliminator heads that seem to be the only iron aftermarket heads left and of course outflow the eliminator heads

i went through Chuck but i guess you can ask for anyone and let them know you are interested

people all over the web were trying to poke my eyes out for $4000 to $6000 for bare virgin heads

you can order ferrea comp plus valves on ebay and a set of pac springs and be under $3k into these heads

the org heads were 2500 a pair , then he changed to selling them for 4500 a pair c n c ported,which is/was fair.

he decided not to sell them unported.

5000.00 to 5500.00 UNTOUCHED is the norm. Ive seen them for sale at 6000 also

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not so my friend.

When Birdie was doing the porting they started at 2500.. But he passed away and they dont have a Distributor/porter

Extreme Machine will run 30 to 50 pair of heads this year and sell them direct to the public raw and unported... If there is interest.
I paid $2200 for mine and $600 for a manifold. I didnt even need the manifold but figured i would throw them the business since they had been so straight with me. This was just last month.. .

So... If anyone is interested call them and let them know... And there will always be a supply

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Not so my friend.

When Birdie was doing the porting they started at 2500.. But he passed away and they dont have a Distributor/porter

Extreme Machine will run 30 to 50 pair of heads this year and sell them direct to the public raw and unported... If there is interest.
I paid $2200 for mine and $600 for a manifold. I didnt even need the manifold but figured i would throw them the business since they had been so straight with me. This was just last month.. .

So... If anyone is interested call them and let them know... And there will always be a supply

FUNNY,I bought 5 pair from him, drove up to his shop took them off the floor. when I got them he had already made up his mind to sell them only ported. 4500.

all in all I think we bought 8 pair

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Look. I neither know or care what you paid for what or from whom.
And i am surely not here for a pissing contest.

I was simply passing along information to benefit this community

lol, I didnt think anyone was having a contest, Nor was I arguing with anyone. I just posted what we paid, FACT'S, And Info about the heads, In fact just finished flowing a pair on my bench that I ported, but dont worry I wont post about them in YOUR THREAD any more.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ummm

If every time i write something you write something to contradict it... Thats a pissing contest if not outright trolling. Chiming in to have the last word and say what you said were facts after i said im not here to have a pissing contest proves its a pissing contest.
I posted my blankety blank reciept to a manager at EM.
This is the internet and anyone can say anything.. Then say its fact. Doesnt make it so.
Thats why i posted proof.
Who knows.. Maybe you just got screwed.

But they have been selling of the last of their stock on Racingjunk.com for $2800 for the 2 heads and and intake combo for a while.... It wasnt a secret. I just happen to have been the purchaser of the very last set
Since you say its my thread... Then please.. Stop contradicting what i have proven. Stop trolling me

And if anyone doubts me.... Call EM

Stop taking the word of people on the internet...mine or anyone elses. Verify for yourself.

This thread was meant to help me find a set of heads... The follow up post i made was meant to help the BBF community and the guys at EM...

Im just an old guy that hates aluminum..

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Ummm

If every time i write something you write something to contradict it... Thats a pissing contest if not outright trolling. Chiming in to have the last word and say what you said were facts after i said im not here to have a pissing contest proves its a pissing contest.
I posted my blankety blank reciept to a manager at EM.
This is the internet and anyone can say anything.. Then say its fact. Doesnt make it so.
Thats why i posted proof.
Who knows.. Maybe you just got screwed.

But they have been selling of the last of their stock on Racingjunk.com for $2800 for the 2 heads and and intake combo for a while.... It wasnt a secret. I just happen to have been the purchaser of the very last set
Since you say its my thread... Then please.. Stop contradicting what i have proven. Stop trolling me

And if anyone doubts me.... Call EM

Stop taking the word of people on the internet...mine or anyone elses. Verify for yourself.

This thread was meant to help me find a set of heads... The follow up post i made was meant to help the BBF community and the guys at EM...

Im just an old guy that hates aluminum..

LISTEN, I DIDNT START ANYTHING,YOU STARTED WITH POST#5. AND YOU ARGUED WITH ME,AND CONTRADICTED ME, I WAS NOT DISAGREEING WITH YOU, JUST STATING WHAT WE PAID HIM IN THE EARLY 2000'S, FACT. I AGREED WITH YOU THEY WERE 2500 UNPORTED. ITS GREAT IF THEY ARE LESS MONEY NOW.

BUT, I an happy to see they have fixed the dial up inter web to the trailer park, TROLL -OUT

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
LISTEN, I DIDNT START ANYTHING,YOU STARTED WITH POST#5. AND YOU ARGUED WITH ME,AND CONTRADICTED ME, I WAS NOT DISAGREEING WITH YOU, JUST STATING WHAT WE PAID HIM IN THE EARLY 2000'S, FACT. I AGREED WITH YOU THEY WERE 2500 UNPORTED. ITS GREAT IF THEY ARE LESS MONEY NOW.

BUT, I an happy to see they have fixed the dial up inter web to the trailer park, TROLL -OUT

trailer park...bwahaha...

and you didnt agree with me on anything..they are 2200 unported

i see you have no arguement...so you sink to the level of insults. sarcasm is a tool of the unintelligent and weak minded.

its sad that the mods here have let this go on...but..thats why i have been a member here 4 years...and never post. ****ty attitudes and egos are too common here. i read and leave. i just..for once had a piece of info that would benefit some so i thought i would share... and then you came along

its 2018...and you want to start a battle of who paid what for what...when you bought your stuff almost 2 decades ago....but neglected to mention you were referring to 20 year old prices...which is irrelevant either way...in 2018...and in no way has any bearing or place on this thread

i have no idea what kind of dementia prompts you to argue 2000 prices in 2018... esp since i said i just bought them...not ... i bought them in 2000...but obviously you have issues and/or mental deficits

jesus christ..get a life

or maybe youre just stuck with a bunch of these heads EM quit making because there is no market...and you want to keep people in the dark about what they actually cost and their availability... which is worse..because it would mean you are just dishonest

·
Registered
804 Posts
So are they (extreme machine )really going to make these heads again? Even at $4,000 fully cnc that's not bad for what these heads are worth to someone that runs in an iron head class. Well until the bow tie boys try to outlaw them.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
trailer park...bwahaha...

and you didnt agree with me on anything..they are 2200 unported

i see you have no arguement...so you sink to the level of insults. sarcasm is a tool of the unintelligent and weak minded.

its sad that the mods here have let this go on...but..thats why i have been a member here 4 years...and never post. ****ty attitudes and egos are too common here. i read and leave. i just..for once had a piece of info that would benefit some so i thought i would share... and then you came along

its 2018...and you want to start a battle of who paid what for what...when you bought your stuff almost 2 decades ago....but neglected to mention you were referring to 20 year old prices...which is irrelevant either way...in 2018...and in no way has any bearing or place on this thread

i have no idea what kind of dementia prompts you to argue 2000 prices in 2018... esp since i said i just bought them...not ... i bought them in 2000...but obviously you have issues and/or mental deficits

jesus christ..get a life

or maybe youre just stuck with a bunch of these heads EM quit making because there is no market...and you want to keep people in the dark about what they actually cost and their availability... which is worse..because it would mean you are just dishonest

Pretty hard to be that when my guys wrote the check direct to him.

lololololol. You totally missed my point,which is fine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts