460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I got a set of these for a puller friend I did a truck for. He has passed and his family wants to sell off. Trying to find a fair value, and a market where I miught get them to someone who can use them.

Thanks

Reddog

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
we were buying them new ,c n c ported for 4500.00 a pair new. 3 pair at a time. somebody came on here and said he was going to be sell them new,and cheaper a while back but havent seen a thing yet.

some guys are selling their new extra sets for 5500 a pair,PORTED. THE C NC PORT work cost 2500.00 back then

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
we were buying them new ,c n c ported for 4500.00 a pair new. 3 pair at a time. somebody came on here and said he was going to be sell them new,and cheaper a while back but havent seen a thing yet.

some guys are selling their new extra sets for 5500 a pair,PORTED. THE C NC PORT work cost 2500.00 back then
Are they still making these heads?

There's a guy down my way making some new iron cleveland heads, which should be good!!.............. i wonder if there would be a market for some BBF iron heads?

Cheers, Bob

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
There was a guy who came on here and said they were going to make them again,Birde < spelling. passed away over 2 years ago now,and who ever was involved with him wouldnt sell the tooling. So I was guessing it was that guy. he claimed they would be a lot cheaper now??

So no, none are being made that any of us know of right now.

I had a guy call me today looking for a set,I had,and sold a lot of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts