460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F/S 1979 Ford F250 S/C
This truck is a lariat super cab, 2wd body on a 4x4 frame. The motor is a 472 that runs but has a bad piston or two, detonation, I will put in a stock motor if someone wants it as a runner. The front is a dana 60 king pin, the rear is a out of a 97 ford with limited slip diff. 4.11 gears. I rebuilt and painted the frame. Transfer case is a gear drive np205. The tranny is a rebuilt c6 with red clutches. I will email pics to anyone interested. This truck is not a basket case, normal ford rust but fairly straight. Any reasonable offer for this truck may be accepted. I can sell this truck in any configuration the buyer wants. Motor/ no motor/ short the tranny or any part of the running gear. I'll start the bidding at $2500 with no motor or $3250 as it sits. The motor needs some more explaining I guess, .060 over, isky super cam 268 advertised duration, newly turned .010/.010 internall balance crank, cj intake, hedman outside the frame headers, mild port and polish c9 heads with guide plates, crane roller rockers, and fresh rebuild with all new hardened seats, and chrome moly push rods. The motor also has factory serpentine belt system on it with a new a/c compressor. This is an awesome truck. I built it to pull trailers and it did it well. Also can come with the propane system if you want to buy it that way. Hope I didnt leave any thing out. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya man. This things gotta go need to buy parts for the 89 now.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Re: trk

firewoodtruck said:
wish you were closer schmitty!

Man, midwest covers a big area, you might be closer than you think. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picking corn again for a while I'll try and get some pics soon. Too many irons in the fire for a couple more days.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Make me an honest offer here this truck needs a new home.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's a pic. Good straight truck. Make me an offer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts