460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
11.200 deck aulmn cnc block 5.000 stroke scat billet crank 7.300 grp rods 4.560 j/e pistons hogan tunnel ram intake dan olson pro mod pan head studs for c heads roller cam barings and cam from comp cams push rods motor ran 10 1/8 mile passes no n2o in a bracket car was to much for the car so i bought it now im having a baby its got to go $7000 cell phone # is 804-824-1232 ask for mark thanks located in gloucester va.

·
Registered
80 Posts
658"

What kind of car was the engine in before? Any idea of it's wheelbase or suspension set up? Does this block have water jackets or is it dry? How about the oiling set up; wet sump or drysump? Any idea how hard it was turned? You said about 10 eighth mile passes; is that since new or from a recent freshen up? Any idea what it turned et wise?
Thanks, Sheldon G.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: shortblock

Gman said:
would that work in my torino cobra for the street.is it filled.?how about the 540 shortblock
the 540 is filledbut i never have any over heating problems in fact the 540 is still in the truck running if it dose not sell i will run it again this year its such a good strong combo and low low matinance thats why i love it i give the 632 bbcs hell with a lil 540 in a pick up truck in the outlaw pro street class

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: 658"

STR-LGL-70 said:
What kind of car was the engine in before? Any idea of it's wheelbase or suspension set up? Does this block have water jackets or is it dry? How about the oiling set up; wet sump or drysump? Any idea how hard it was turned? You said about 10 eighth mile passes; is that since new or from a recent freshen up? Any idea what it turned et wise?
Thanks, Sheldon G.
it was in a ford probe top et car and that is all the motor has ever had from brand new to now was the 1/8 mile passes it is a water type block all i know it turned low 4s in the 1/8 no n2o was ever sprayed on the motor it was to much as it was no gas was needed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts