460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Alum. A429 Cobrajet heads that have been ported by RC headworx they have Brand new Comp cams springs pt# 954 and brand new titainium retainers these also have fresh valve job and are ready to run! also have a Victor 460 4150 flange intake that is ported to match heads! located in upstate sc price is 1750.00 plus shipping call me at 864-973-5099 as I do NOT check pms regularly thanks josh

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Do you have flow sheet for the heads? Most interested buyers will want this info.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no I do not have the flow numbers as I did not have them flowed . after port work was done. but on dyno at the tires the car picked up 65 and 1/2 hp with only upgrading the ports from prev. dyno run! so it definately made a difference! also would consider trades!???

·
Registered
739 Posts
He advertised them as A429's that would be the early aluminum CJ's - not SCJ's. I wish he advertised these a few weeks ago, they would have been mine!

Wayne

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
what are you really looking for to trade? what kind of parts?

thanks -rich

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
other 429 parts?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
really just want to sell... but would consider trades for a stroker rotating assem but really want h beams i know somebody out there has something!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts