460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
bruno said:
i will post some pics and measurements tonight..
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:20 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"bump"
"pics and measurements are coming"

Ummm.... is this still for sale or are you just having trouble finding your tape measure?? :lol:

mike

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Mike ,

With all the smack talking he's done and the bash only 3 weeks away he's getting nervous and can't think staight . He may have to get the wife to measure it for him.......... :lol:

Blake

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Hey Bru ,

Have you made any passes lately. It's been raining most every weekend here or they have some kind of mega race going on. I haven't got to run mine much.

Blake

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
0 passes since Bill has help me with the suspension which includes the new front suspesion.... just pulled the trailer out the yard and going to organize her and get it packed ...

my life is so very busy ---im sure just like everyone elses--- i work 80 hours a week --just tring to hustle cause this is the last trip of the year ....

so im hoping to get 1 day of testing done before the trip --- if not im sure i will get plenty of help up there !!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
IDT-572 said:
Mike ,

With all the smack talking he's done and the bash only 3 weeks away he's getting nervous and can't think staight . He may have to get the wife to measure it for him.......... :lol:

Blake
As long as she doesn't use the tape measure he gave her that showed 10" and was really 3"

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kjett said:
IDT-572 said:
Mike ,

Blake
As long as she doesn't use the tape measure he gave her that showed 10" and was really 3"

:lol: :lol:
you so funny ---why dont you ask your wife she knows the measurements !!!!! all 10"s

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 15 of 15 Posts