460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a complete brand new comp cams K-kit part # k34-773-9
this comes with the solid roller camshaft, solid roller lifters, timing set, matching valve springs, valve spring retainers, valve seals, valve spring keepers 10* locks have both regular and +.050 keepers

paid 1100.00 CAN make me a resonable offer

for sale USED EDELBROCK victor 4500 domy flange CJ port intake, with slight plenum work done,in good condition needs a clean up.

asking 225.00 make a reasonable offer

have a basically new 1090 cfm king demon 4500 flange series carburetor for sale, as new condition only 4-5 hours dyno time if that! has one striped bolt hole for the fuel bowl which can be fixed with a heli coil. but other then that in great shape.

asking 400.00 make a resonable offer

im open to any kind of offers the worst i can say is no. i was planning a stock stroke build with these parts but currently going through a job change so cannot afford it and could use the money elsewhere.

i can provide pictures of all of this. via email or text message PM me for more information or give me a call 1-780-247-0128

all located in alberta,Canada

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
help!

to the gentlemen that texted my cell phone this morning in regards of the SOLID ROLLER camshaft kit can you please PM your number and info phone crapped out!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

bump

still have

full comp cam solid roller K KIT 34-773-9

used edelbrock victor CJ dommy intake!

nearly new 1090 cfm king demon 4500 flange!

im willing to ship anywhere can take postal money orders,online banking transfer, or paypal with additional 2%, and am willing to break up the kit!

give me a PM, email, or a phone call

courtney [email protected] 1-780-247-0128

·
Registered
1 Posts
bump

still have

full comp cam solid roller K KIT 34-773-9

used edelbrock victor CJ dommy intake!

nearly new 1090 cfm king demon 4500 flange!

im willing to ship anywhere can take postal money orders,online banking transfer, or paypal with additional 2%, and am willing to break up the kit!

give me a PM, email, or a phone call

courtney [email protected] 1-780-247-0128
still have cam kit ???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts