460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

i have a nice pair of 10" weld prostars w/6.5" backspacing 5/4.5" bolt pattern. these are nice wheels ,but not show quality. they have M/T 325/50/15 drag radials mounted on them, only 5 passes. i will seperate. $350.00+shipping together or $200.00+shipping to seperate.

i also have a pair of 8" weld draglites w/5.5" backspacing drilled for rim screws, straight but have some marks on them. $150.00+shipping

camresearch solid roller .721/.721 lift, 285/285 [email protected] it some lifter wear on one lobe. can be reground. $50.00+shipping

i'm looking for an aftermarket foxbody 460 oil pan and an anti roll bar also

will do trades.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
prostars

they should, i used them for a mock up on my 88 t-bird. the rearend i have is out of a 95' GT mustang. but it depends on the size tire you want to run also. i was able to put a 10" tire under the wheel wels with these. i went with centerlines. just like the way they look better.

thanks,
steve

·
Registered
294 Posts
Weld Pro Stars wheels and M/T tires

Steve,

Got the wheels and tires today. They are in good condition and were what you advertise them to be. You really package them well.

You are a good man to deal with! We need to tell everyone when we have a good experience because not all are good.

Get your Dad back into drag racing.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wheels

thanks mike, you were great to deal with too. you are right about some of the deals leaving a sour taste in your mouth. i have one that still owes me money from last august.

thanks,
steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts