460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have GREAT news! Dad and my Step Mom Gin are coming to the BBF Bash Friday and Saturday. So take them in and treat them like they are one of the Family.

I cut my teeth helping Dad with the pulling trucks. He is the # 1 Reason I got addicted to Big Block Fords 8)

All you guys from Pennsylvania that pull trucks, get with Dad and let him now what's going on in truck pulling now. You'll have to ask him about his old Trucks.

The Red on is Ole Hitler. I remember MANY days and nights working on this ole truck and I remember the very first time Dad put me in the drivers seat, I must have been 18 or 19? Man was it a THRILL!!!

So if you talk to him ( David Sea) , just mention Ole Hitler 8)

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/Phantasea466/Pulling Trucks/

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Damon: Glad to hear your family will be there.

Are you all going to restore that truck?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
I have GREAT news! Dad and my Step Mom Gin are coming to the BBF Bash Friday and Saturday. So take them in and treat them like they are one of the Family.

I cut my teeth helping Dad with the pulling trucks. He is the # 1 Reason I got addicted to Big Block Fords 8)

All you guys from Pennsylvania that pull trucks, get with Dad and let him now what's going on in truck pulling now. You'll have to ask him about his old Trucks.

The Red on is Ole Hitler. I remember MANY days and nights working on this ole truck and I remember the very first time Dad put me in the drivers seat, I must have been 18 or 19? Man was it a THRILL!!!

So if you talk to him ( David Sea) , just mention Ole Hitler 8)

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/Phantasea466/Pulling Trucks/

Got-a love them old Ford trucks!!!

thanks for the pic's

cheers

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts