460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
back in 78 and 79 my dad and brother used the goodyear polyglass L60 15 on my brothers 69 mach1 at the drag strip they would grip hard with about 20psi i remember dad always let me pump them back up before leaving the drag strip

·
Registered
3,790 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Rick and Mark, It's Ford Medium Lime Metallic - a factory color for 72. The car is a 73 and was originally Ivy Glow - a little darker green special order paint. The original owner repainted it back in the early 80s - I'm the 2nd owner. It's getting a little rough around the edges but looks ok in pictures or at 20 ft :)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Brian,

I really like your car,i think i told you i had a 1973 Mach I years ago.

Rick,

Brian is the only person on this site i think to see my car and also hear it run.Also Brian is a real stand up guy i bought a converter off of him.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Brian,

I really like your car,i think i told you i had a 1973 Mach I years ago.

Rick,

Brian is the only person on this site i think to see my car and also hear it run.Also Brian is a real stand up guy i bought a converter off of him.

Later Mark.
You need to bring it too Norwalk this year Mark. We are going to have a BLAST this year:)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mark, Your car is awesome. I still have a fox coupe on my wishlist - just can't convince the wife we need one :)

Hey Gary, How are you doing.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Rick,

I'm trying to sell some parts that a guy said he's interested in.If i sell them by the Norwalk race and have the money i might try and bring my car.If not i'm sure i'll see you at the Norwalk race on Sunday if the weather is nice.

Brian,

Thanks for the compliment on my car,now at least people know it's mine and i'm not showing pictures of someone elses car.

Later Mark.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts