460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like miller high life for most general purpose drinking but there's alot of great imports usually St. Pauli Girl the one I go for. The new trend seems to be caffeinated malt liqours, I just tried " four" and it's not half bad.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I like.........

Budweiser, but as I got older, it started to stick to me. So I switched to Miller Lite. 1/3 of the carbs, and it's still real good. Slurp!! I should be on the Swill Racing team.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Miller Genuine Draft, Ice House, Vodka with ??? mix.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I usually drink a six-pack or better a day of Diet Mountain Dew. :D However, when a cold and frosty adult beverage is called for I prefer George Killian's Irish Red or Pete's Wicked Ale. Don't get me wrong, if someone offers me an ice-cold Milwaulkie's Beast, I'll drink it. Anyone who turns down free suds should be shot.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Beer would be Miller Light.

For a DRINK drink, I like a Makers and Coke.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Beer

I prefer micro-brewed beer over other adult beverages. I also home-brew my own beer. If my only options are macro-brewed beers, I go for Killians, Blue Moon Belgian, Labatt's Blue or good ol' PBR. Also dable in beers from europe....mainly Belgians, but some others too.

Right now I have a couple batches of IPA in the fermentors made with mineral waters from different springs in Manitou Springs, CO. Something of an experiment to see how the water from different wells effects the same recipe. One of the mineral waters even has lithium in it. That should make me a happy camper!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Let me hoist one to being totally off topic! Hehe.

Well, I can say that the traditional house drink is rum and coke, but I like mudslides, white russians, long islands, etc. Anything that has about a half cup or more of vodka can't be all that bad. But I must say Bailey's on the rocks is by far my favorite drink. I don't like beer, and before you say I like all girly drinks, let me just point out to you that "The Dude" in the Big Lebowski likes white russians. :) You guys rock! Dave
PS: Drinking isn't bad by itself, getting drunk is.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Crown and a splash of Seven.

·
Registered
823 Posts
For cheep swill while wrenching on cars I always have the garage stocked with either MGD or Yeungling. They are good standbys but not great, I usually have some Guinness Draught too... Now that's a good beer. My favorite beer is Old Heathen, it's quite stout and had a unique taste. I love the stuff, but can't drink it very fast or too much at a time. Now and again I'll get a 6 pack and enjoy one with lunch.

For those all-nighters in the garage with my buddies I get my favorite whiskey, Irish Mist and mix it with pure Kona coffe (stocked up on that when I went to Hawaii). Delicious coffee that packs some heat.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Re-e-e-e-ally cold Mich or Mich lite. If I'm feelin real froggy, maybe a shot Wild Turkey. Pretty simple tastes.
BTW, my brother says that the Brits drink warm beer because Lucas probably made their refrigerators too. Ha.

T

·
0 Posts
Miller Lite or Natural Light if am buying. If offered, pretty much anything. I try to stay away from liqour. I tend to drink it like beer. I doesn't work out to good. Ask my buddies about Race Rock in Orlando after the NHRA Div. 2 points race. All I will say is I had a hard time fitting my head in the dually the next morning. LOL!! :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
Drinks

As far as beer goes I drink whatever leaps into my hand when I open the fridge. As for hard stuff Wild Turkey or Makers Mark. When I need to stay sober then its Dr Pepper all the way!

Bottoms Up!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts