1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
All of the chebby pull trucks should have been barred from the pit area anyway :lol: . Speaking of fender benders who was driving the 70 mustang that said bosshoss on the back? I thought it was going to squish my plastic car on the first pass I tried to make :shock:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
The last time I collided with a Chebby truck, the other guys insurance company cut me a check for $1900. When I asked why, they said, "You did $1900 worth of improvements to his truck." :lol: :shock:

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
FE_rex said:
Chevy truck are like Possums - look better after they've been run over

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Damon your killing me, i was going to send you one used wheelie bar wheel for X-mas, but now i might have to changed my strategy :lol: . What hurts the most is i sent one of my crew members back there to spot for me because i knew it was going to be tight. I won't mention any names, we will just call him Fred Flintstone. So Fred gives me the go ahead signal and dissapears behind the trailer, i start to pull out and began to make the turn. And in the mean time Fred is banging on the back door of the trailer like i can see him or hear him 60 feet away at a drag strip, way to go Fred, thats when my a$$ end of the trailer caught the molding of Adney's truck. But being the driver of my truck i have to take the blame for it, and im still willing to pay for any damage to Adney's truck.

Ky Mustang sorry for the scare, as much as i would like to blame Fred Flintstone on that one :lol:. That was my fault, i got to aggressive on the tune. I think i gave Bobby Small a scare to, the line lock wouldnt hold the car in the burn out box and i didn't get in heat in the tires. Need less to say the front brakes are junk now. But watch out boy's next year i coming down with my 1/8 mile setup that if im still allowed in the great state of Kentucky :shock: :lol: :lol: . Bobby Z.

230 Posts
hey bobby !

I couldnt figure how to post the pic so damon did it .... you got to admit it was funny !! :D no damage done in my eyes , we had such a good time I wasnt going to let a few scratches ruin it ... next time I'll keep my distance ........ just cant seem to get rid of the old truck ,only has 362k on it , and I still dare to drive it cross country ....

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts