1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Nice pics.

Sorry I didn't make it down, it was raining on and off all day in Chesterfield so I assumed the same down there. I've tried to fight the weather in the past and didn't want to go through the same thing again with tickets at $25. I should learn that any decision I make will be 180* wrong and just go against my intuition...

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the weather was screwy to say the least. I've been bit by the weather bug too. You just have to remember this is Virginia and the weather WILL change every 5-10 mins whether you want it to or not. It wasn't raining at all at the track but 10mins down the road around I-295 & 460 it had rained it's butt off.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
It was a pleasure.....

It was a pleasure meeting you guys. And thanks for the beer, my 12 pack ran out way too soon. :roll:

And let me add, both of your cars kick ***. :twisted:

T

·
0 Posts
Rick tell Ashley that she takes great pictures! Glad you came & pitted with us & I appreciate all the help too!! Plus I have to congratulate you on your 2nd place finish in the 10 sec True Street competition. Pretty damn awesome considering no more runs than you have on the car. I can't say enough about Tom & Jeremy Minter bringing their motorhome & being my crew for the weekend. I can't say I set the world on fire this weekend but I had one hell of a good time!! Jeff it was great meeting you & drinking a few cold ones. If I had not been racing on Sunday, I believe I could have got in to some trouble hanging with you! :lol: Just so everybody knows, I gave Jeff his 1/2" wrench & several beers!! That's what racing friends sre for. :lol: Shannon I wish we could have met a little earlier in the evening but that probably would have meant more beer consumption. Which is a good thing!! How did you do on Sunday? Well I guess I will have to wait till next year to do it all over again!!!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Next time....

Next time, my car WILL be there. A fast car, not a raggedy old Galaxie with rusty bumpers parked in the show car section. But you gotta admit for 5 extra bucks, I parked 50 feet from the stands and the bathroom. :lol:
The only people that checked out my junk were old men :oops: the hot chicks just walked on by, but my wife likes it that way.
Thanks again for the adult beverages.
I must also admit, I have gained a new found respect for motor homes. An oasis with AC in the middle of an asphalt jungle. :shock: Now I need one too. How do I explain it to the wife??

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Next time....

cletus66 said:
I must also admit, I have gained a new found respect for motor homes. An oasis with AC in the middle of an asphalt jungle. :shock: Now I need one too. How do I explain it to the wife??
It's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission.... :twisted:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts