460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a place that will machine the fuel injector bungs, setup the fuel rail tabs and provide an elbow for converting a carb intake to fuel injection?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm missing something, all I see on that page are pistons / rotating assembly things. If this the place where you get that EFI Spyder intake I'm not interested in that thing, it won't find under my hood :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
What type of intake are you planning on converting?. First single plane intakes are easiest as the tops of all the intake runners are the same height. On some dual plane intakes the runners alternate in height making for placement difficult unless you use different length injector bosses.

On the elbow those things aren't small. I don't have mine here to measure, but I would say at least 8 inches tall. The power elbow from Probe is about best ones I have seen. The sheet metal ones tend to be too cramped. Most machine shops can machine your intake for injector bosses and even tig weld them in for you.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to have Aaron at intakeelbows.com do up my Torker 2. Hopefully, with that short intake, and the k-member spacers I can keep my stock hood.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
not finished unfortunately... LOL

and it's a 545. LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts