460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
s o here i sit ,at Mr. Bruno's drinking beer and waiting for the party to start.Nick's gone to get more booze,i'm hangin out on 460ford.com :wink: blake's texting me, Dfree's in the hot seat ,coug's on the phone...and like an IDT..that's idiot for short..I signed Mr.Bruno out..I could've really had some fun with that :lol: :lol: But Nick could've got azz deep in hot water,but noooo , i had to be a good guy :lol: :lol: This should get interesting right before I pass out tonight :shock: Happy New Year to all you BBF guys..Party On :wink:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
you like sneaking into other people usernames dont you Dan-O? :lol:

You could have had Nick finally come out of the closet........... :shock:

Hour and a half here left at the 6.0 hellhole, put all the mgoodies in the fridge at luch so they will be nice and cold. We'll all be in the hot seat by midnight...............

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope soo Fagio....I hate for somebody else to get all the attention :wink:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ain't that something :wink: I never thought of that...Good luck to you in 2009 Greg :lol:

·
Registered
918 Posts
2009 arond the corner, :D , time to meet and greet new friends, fresh start( yea rite ) closer to the annual *** kickin event of the year, :lol: so too all have fun , enjoy , and most of all be safe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts