460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look I got the replacement crank for my motor finally! I've actually had it for awhile just been too busy with other stuff to get busy on this engine. It's a one piece type as opposed to the custom "two-piece" crankshaft I ended up with before!! Exciting!

As opposed to....

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Cool deal... Looks like the new one would net you a few more ponies...:D;) How'd that happen...? From the looks of the camshaft, it doesn't appear to have too much run time on it...

Doug...:cool:

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Don't they have mopar sites for those engines? We are Ford guys here.......how about building a FORD? LOL

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't they have mopar sites for those engines? We are Ford guys here.......how about building a FORD? LOL
Just trying to broaden your horizons there :)

Doug, it only had 6000 miles on it! Eagle claimed that crank would handle 500 hp and 7000 rpm. Don't know why they rate it like that, too many variables for something like that. Anyway, it broke, their customer service sucked and now I'm a scat customer lol...

Larry I sure hope this one holds up, lol, guess we'll find out in the next year or so.

·
Registered
10,854 Posts
Hey Dave, some of us build Mopars ALSO. Even enter a few of their contests along the way, LOL.

I bet "moparman" would probably love this "SUBLIME" colored 400 based 512" engine here.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
LOL I was think the mopar guys must not be as much fun as us ford guys..... But yes, I like them all too, but don't tell anyone ...

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Let's all go to the Nopar sites and start posting BBF stuff and see how they treat us;):D

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Dave, some of us build Mopars ALSO. Even enter a few of their contests along the way, LOL.

I bet "moparman" would probably love this "SUBLIME" colored 400 based 512" engine here.
Hey Randy, shop I work for was entered in that contest, unfortunately the economy hit us hard enough that we can't afford to go now. Hope you do well, I'm sure I'll read about it later.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Very nice Moparman......I hope the new build lasts as long as it should.

What's the combo?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts