460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ive waited and waited and i finally saw it damn it was a good movie...i love clints dry sense of humor i laughed my *** off a few times....too bad it will probably be his last movie tho..and i see hes still spitin as always!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Well ive waited and waited and i finally saw it damn it was a good movie...i love clints dry sense of humor i laughed my *** off a few times....too bad it will probably be his last movie tho..and i see hes still spitin as always!

He ain't dead yet! I think he has a few movies in him. ...sure as he77, he still has lots more attitude left.

·
Registered
201 Posts
My wife and I saw it Saturday night and we LOVED IT ! The scenes with "Toad" in the barber shop and construction trailer were absolutely friggin hilarious.

Great Movie !!!!

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
He ain't dead yet! I think he has a few movies in him. ...sure as he77, he still has lots more attitude left.
Didn't he say it was going to be his last?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Didn't he say it was going to be his last?
I wonder? After all he is a "fair to middlin" director too. Being his last movie, may not mean he is completely out of the Movie business. The way the story is told, he has a knack for bringing his movies in on time, on budget - with little or no drama from his stars or co-stars.

I doubt if the studios will just let him walk away. There are some folks that are "old" at 40 or 50. People like Clint don't so much get old - they are fully functioning until the day they die ... shot by an angry husband.

·
Registered
201 Posts
... would you really shoot clint for sleeping with your wife, I mean after all, it is Clint so I may have to think about that one

1 - 9 of 9 Posts