460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
head

there is a ad on racing junk posted today under engine parts - titled 429-460 parts - the guy has 3 of them - assuming there what you need says hell take 600 ea or 1500 for all -hope it helps

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ALUMINUM HEAD

REDUCE MY PICTURE?? ANSWER NO;;;; IF I WAS SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO DO IT CORRECTLY I WOULD HAVE THE FIRST TIME. FOR THAT PART IF I WAS SMART I WOULDN'T BE LOOKING FOR ONE OF THESE HEADS,OR BE IN BUISNESS FOR MYSELF,OR BE A DRAG RACER. BUT THE EASY ANSWER IS NO. :roll: AND YES THIS IS IN ALL CAPPS BECAUSE I AM YELLING :twisted:

·
Registered
12 Posts
YOU HAVE A BAD DAY OR JUST POP OFF TO ALL QUESTIONS LIKE THAT. THE GUY JUST ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION. ASK FOR HELP TO FIND OUT HOW TO DOWN SIZE THE AVATAR. YOU RUN YOUR BUSNESS THE SAME WAY???

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ALUM 429 HEADS

DID YOU EVER THINK THIS IS WHATS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY. EVERY ONE WANTS EVERYTHING THEIR OWN WAY. SORRY IF I HURT ANYONES FEELINGS,BUT JUST LIKE TELEVISION IF I DON'T LIKE WHAT I SEE I CLICK IT OFF OR CHANGE THE CHANNEL. LAST TIME I YELLED AT THE TV OR ASKED IT TO CHANGE ITS WAYS IT NEVER ANSWERED. BUT THANKS FOR CARING. :roll:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
you would think that if you were in need of something that someone else might have you wouldn't act like a jackass, but thats just me thinking all crazy :roll:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
429 HEADS

Found some good leads,Thanks for yor help. Will work on the size of the avitar. Wish i knew what I was doing wrong,it alwasy re uploads to this same size. thanks again steve :roll:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts